Items not appearing in WorldView

Apr 29, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Hi, I'm using the newest build since I need to handle device's orientation. After I changed the .dll I noticed that now it uses Maps.Platform.Location instead of Device.Location.GeoCoordinate.
I just had to add the reference to Maps and now it builds, and I can see that my items can be added to the ARDisplay, but I cannot find them after a few seconds.
Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.
Developer
Apr 30, 2013 at 7:09 PM
Hi, a few questions / things to check: What device are you running your project on? Do you see items piled up in one place before they disappear? Can you log your current location to output console - is it steady or jumps? Do you create your list of items depending on current location? Do you set altitude on you items - if yes - can you try and set them to Double.NaN?
Apr 30, 2013 at 11:26 PM
I'm sorry, I kind of answered myself in my question but didn't realize till you told me about altitude and starting checking that. As I said it changed to Location instead of GeoCoordinate, and I was still sending a GeoCoordinate.

Thanks!
Jul 5, 2013 at 3:18 PM
Edited Jul 5, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Hi Alfonso, I am facing the same problem can you please elaborate further how you fixed this issue as I am also using the latest .dll file and my items also display for a moment and then disappearing. I am using Nokia 620 (FYI).

Thanks in advance.