This project is read-only.

UIElement.Arrange(finalRect) cannot be called with Infinite or NaN values in finalRect.

Jun 9, 2013 at 6:47 PM
Edited Jun 9, 2013 at 7:23 PM
Has anyone had this please?!
I've changed to the latest commit (73120) and my previously working code (72927) running on GART.WP7 now doesn't. It fails with the aforementioned exception, however the call stack is of no use since the code producing the exception is external and I can't find .Arrange calls anywhere in GART.WP7 code, even though I included the whole GART.WP7 project. The reason I updated was because I noticed the WorldView ARItems on my device were not showing up when the device was held upright in portrait, but only laid flat horizontaly, was I missing something to screw up Y-Z coordinates maybe please (I've seen some altitude mentioned here somewhere - how/should you set those for old WP7 devices - the exact same code worked fine before on v1 when used upright on WP8 device)?
TIA

UPDATE: My bad, both location and wifi was turned off in settings for the WP7 device trying out the code, so the problem is mute, at least the one causing the exception....although I have to find a way to handle such a case now....however, does altitude value affect the WorldView display on WP7 devices i.e. should I have to be setting each to some value myself I wish for it to be displayed in the users viewfinder when the device is upright please?
Jun 9, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Hi.
Altitude behaviour should not depend on device orientation. If the altitude of your items is set to 0, you may want to change it to NaN - otherwise, the items will be located below your position.