About Release 1.2.0
Release 1.2.0 is a binary release that includes the many updates to GART that currently exist in source control. As always, check the Documentation
tab for instructions on how to get started.
Below are some of the changes for release 1.2.0:
- Configurable far clipping plane (distance of furthest drawn objects)
- Configurable movement threshold
- Support for portrait and landscape
- Support for Windows Phone 8
- Support for Windows 8 (ARM, x86 and x64)
- Various bug fixes and feature improvements.
Special Thanks to Piotr Witkowski and Ricky Brundritt for all of their hard work and bug fixes in this release. Piotr, you've been an amazing contributor and Ricky thank you for the awesome article on GART. I'm adding it to the documentation tab.